TPG Community

Get online support

Moving home -- New address not available

noelgnaw
Level 2

Moved homes to the letter side of a new duplex and it is not available on the TPG check-availability search function. I called on Saturday and a service member said they would call me back on Monday or Tuesday morning regarding some verification or something and took my number but they did not call. 

Basically I want to move my current service plan to my new address.

8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @noelgnaw 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @noelgnaw 

Thanks for your PM. We have escalated your order to NBN and we should get an update in the next 24-48 hours if we can proceed with your NBN order.

Regards,

Karl

noelgnaw
Level 2
Can I get an update please!
KarlB

Hi @noelgnaw 

I can't see any update from NBN yet. I have asked our Provisioning Team to try and get an update ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Nikkihosking
Level 2
Hi I’m having the same issue
I called two weeks ago to let TPG know of my new address which is a duplex and the tenant is currently using nbn. However when the service centre said they would look into it they never called back.
I called again last night as I move next week and rely on internet connection for my small child the manager said the address is not registered as a spilt address.
This house was turned into a duplex two years ago.
Please help
Riezl

Hi @Nikkihosking, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account and assist with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Nikkihosking
Level 2
Hi
Thank you for your time.
I’ve just had a very helpful conversation and solution.
Have a great day
Riezl

Glad to know that, @Nikkihosking. Let us know should you have further queries. Cheers!