TPG Community

Get online support

My NBN 50 connection drop out yesterday afternoon, Sunday 01/07/18, Still no connection.

tim67
Level 2

5 REPLIES 5
tim67
Level 2

Shane

Hi @tim67,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and check your account details to pull up the account and I got a match.

I can see that there is a possible line issue causing the internet not to work and this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via phone call or SMS by the Assigned Engineer.

I will keep an eye on this rest and updates will be provided where is possible.

Cheers!

Thea

Hi @tim67,

I've checked your escalated ticket and have seen that our Engineering Team has raised your concern to NBNCo. 

NBNCo has advised that they have scheduled their NBN Technician to attend the service difficulty anytime until the 6th of July, close of business. Your attendance is not required as he will be working outside. 

Once the job order is completed, our Engineering Team will get back to you to provide further updates. 

Kind Regards.

Riezl

Hi @tim67, our Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail.

Please provide us your next availability so we can advise the case engineer to process a callback. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @tim67,

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Engineers yesterday and provided the case progress. We'll keep an eye on this. Rest assured feedback will be given where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,