TPG Community

Get online support

My home phone and internet services are currently disconnected

AUSClient
Level 2

Hi Community Manager

I am a client of TPG using your home phone and Internet package. Today, since about 1 PM, we have these problems. Could you please resolve as soon as possible? Thanks.

Problem 1:         There is no dial tone to my home phone. Also if someone called my home phone, the line just hang up by itself.

Problem 2:         Unable to go to Internet via the ADSL modem at home. Problem is not resolved even after switching the modem off and on.

Problem 3:         I called your technical support phone number 1300 997 270 from about 9:45 PM tonight. After I had waited for 1 hour, the line was disconnected and I was unable to get any help from TPG technical support.

Problem 4:         I have checked your web site as below which said there was no issue reported. However this is totally different from my current situation that my phone and internet services are both disconnected.

https://www.tpg.com.au/support/servicestatus

11:04 PM           

29th January 2020 (AEST)

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @AUSClient,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and we can see a possible fault on the line causing the issue, but we'd like to make sure and perform further testing before we escalate this to our Engineering Team.

Please make sure that all cables are properly connected and you can refer to this link for the set up guide: ADSL2+ Setup Guide 

If the internet is still not working after checking the physical set up, please PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call for further troubleshootin.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community