My internet will not connect

Maxxnmaleah20
Level 2
My internet was on n then it cut out n now i cant get connected again
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Maxxnmaleah20

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our Tech team to report the issue.

It appears that the PRI for your NBN account has been taken off by another provider. This usually happens when you inquire about an NBN service with another provider, when someone mistakenly used your address to apply for an NBN service, or the staff from a different provider mistypes the address on their system.

What is PRI? - The Product Instance ID (PRI) uniquely identifies the Product Component that NBN Co has activated for Customer in respect of an Ordered Product.

We don't have any control with this kind of cases, but our Tech team escalated the case to our NBN provisioning team that will request for the service to be restored and have reinstated the PRI or will request for a new one for your account.

A case manager will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

In the meantime, you may contact us if you have any queries and will forward it to them.

BasilDV