NBN Drop Outs

Coxie
Level 3

In the last couple of months NBN keeps dropping out periodically, got worst last 2 weeks -  3 of the lights on the connection box dissappear  I can see the NBN box trying to re-connect, sometimes it is successful, sometimes the only way to get it to re-connect is to turn the box off and on again.  Often it takes a long time to connect after turning on an off; and sometimes have to turn on/off severeal times. If it does re-connect on its own without the on/off it is often unsatble and I end up doing the on/off process.

Regards. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us help and take this opportunity to fix the dropouts affecting the service. Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

In the last couple of months NBN keeps dropping out periodically, got worst last 2 weeks -  3 of the lights on the connection box dissappear  I can see the NBN box trying to re-connect, sometimes it is successful, sometimes the only way to get it to re-connect is to turn the box off and on again.  Often it takes a long time to connect after turning on an off; and sometimes have to turn on/off severeal times. If it does re-connect on its own without the on/off it is often unsatble and I end up doing the on/off process.