NBN Dropouts

hudjohnson
Level 2

Hello.

For the last 6 weeks we have been having intermittent dropouts with our home broadband. I put this down to the entire country working from home and the strain on Australia's network. A pain yes but not something to stress about.

Today though my Internet dropped out and has not been on the last 4 hours. Calling TPG support and it just hangs up saying they're busy. I put it down to the NBN box being the issue. Only has 2 lights on instead of 4. Have reset using the pin and still no joy. From looking at the community chat it seems that it will be an NBN line issue. Can TPG arrange a tech to come and investigate please?

Or if anyone knows a fix then please let me know.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @hudjohnson 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @hudjohnson 

I have made some enquires and should hopefully have this sorted ASAP.

Check back in with in the morning if its not done tonight.

Thanks,

hudjohnson
Level 2

Thanks David.

A support person just called and said that NBN just cancelled our address. TPG can't find the address on our account anymore. No warning or anything, they just cancelled it.

Hopefully TPG can resolve this quickly.

Thanks.

hudjohnson
Level 2

Hello David.

Checking back in this morning as requested.

Still no network.

Do you have an update?

Thanks in advance.

Howard

David_M

Hi @hudjohnson 

I will make some enquiries for you.

I may need to lodge a fault to one of our engineers who will call you within 24-48hrs.

Thanks,

hudjohnson
Level 2

Hello again.

It's been 48 hours and still call...

Do you have an uopdate for me please?

Many thanks