NBN FTTN Dropouts

jinde
Level 2

Hi

Some background information - I called and lodged case 10686010 last Sunday.

I was having constant dropouts with my FTTN NBN50 connection starting on Friday that persisted until about Monday (typically re-syncing at a lower upstream/downstream) - 5 to 6 per day for minutes at a time.

After some line tests and investigation, I was advised that it had been raised to NBN. I received a call back from TPG that my connection now seemed stable and the ticket was closed. This was fine and it appeared stable again and went a full 48 hours without a dropout.

However, dropouts have returned since Wednesday 2:40pm ,1:15pm Thursday and again about 2:25pm. It's a marked improvement from my issues from the previous week (once per day), but still a little disruptive (working from home - and has dropped me out of some online conferences). I've been on this connection for two years without issue prior to this. Can this case be reopened/a new one be reopened to investigate these dropouts?

Thanks

Jimmy

1 REPLY 1
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards