No NBN Connection

SOLVED Go to solution
charmers63
Level 2

Good morning,

I am in a pickle :-(

We were a for a couple of days, came back yesterday and internet won't connect. Spoke with Tech support yesterday and they determined a faulty modem and a new one on its way, but can't wait that long for it to arrive. I had a friend get me he the same one brand & Model, new still sealed in it's box:

Huawei Model: GH659

I have connected it and the computer can see it but when I enter the network security key I get the following message:

"Some information has changed since the last time connected. Need additional information to complete the connection"

Is there some one on here that has the knowledge to assist. You will be worth your weight in gold!!! (I am a BAS Agent/Bookkeeper in rural NSW and no alternative source to use and I don't have 5-7 days at the beginning of the month to not work on my clients files for JobKeeper)

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Ken-C

Hi there again Charmaine,

Thank you for your kind words, i really am honestly very happy i have helped resolve your issue and that it has helped you out so much at a time when you needed it Smiley Happy

Please dont hesitate to let me know if there is anything else i can help with or if you have any further questions or concerns.

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe,

Kind regards 

Ken

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

charmers63
Level 2

Ken C, what a great bloke you are. A phone call on a Saturday and problem fixed. I don't think you will really understand the stress you have taken off us here in our office. We don't like to work on a weekend but with the work required, on top of the usual work, in a 14 day period to ensure our clients reporting is completed by the 14th,here we are and able to keep working and not wait  up to 7 days for another modem. I hope your superiors also monitor this site...above and beyond.

Ken-C

Hi there again Charmaine,

Thank you for your kind words, i really am honestly very happy i have helped resolve your issue and that it has helped you out so much at a time when you needed it Smiley Happy

Please dont hesitate to let me know if there is anything else i can help with or if you have any further questions or concerns.

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe,

Kind regards 

Ken