TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTP connection dropouts

hatkomirine94
Level 2

Hi, 

I'm living in Sydney. Since my internet changed to NBN the connection was continuously dropouts. I have been experienced it everyday. I already checked the NBN service status, network outage and service area whenever I experienced the dropout. Finally I talked to the staff from TPG several times on the phoneline and they gave me ticket # to fix it.

Whenever I raised this issue to the telecomunicator they promised to fix it gaving me the ticket #. But never fixed it and comleted the ticket. I have been using the TPG service including mobile as well as internet for a long time over 10 yeares. Experiencing this problem since last October, my wife and I seriously consider to cancel the service and change the internet service provider to other ISP. Please give me some solution. I can't use your TPG service with this kind of unstable status anymore. 

My customer ID is 5004440

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
PeterW

Hello from TPG,
Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download