TPG Community

Get online support

NBN HFC frequent dropouts

Phil2
Level 3

NBN continues to dropout despite NBN modem replacement. I'm currently without connection.

Although the dropouts reduced in frequency and duration throughout the day after NBN replaced the modem, we are still experiencing 3-5 dropouts daily that last between 5-60 minutes. This is still not a usable internet connection. I have been struggling with the NBN connection from first day of installation around 6 weeks ago

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @Phil2 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Phil2 

I have seen your history with multiple posts and different mods.

I am going to arrange a Senior engineer to call you back and check some things further with you.

Someone will call you ASAP within 48hrs to re-check things.

Regards,

David_M

Phil2
Level 3
Hi David,

No one has called us yet. The daily dropouts continue. Would really appreciate it if you can follow up. We haven’t had a proper connection since we moved to NBN 6 weeks ago
frank93
Level 2
I am having the exact same issues I’ve had a technician come out and replace the black nbn box I’ve used two different modems and both lose connection for about 5-15 minutes sometimes longer and I’ve had it drop out sometimes up to 20 times a day I would like this resolved ASAP as I am paying for the service but not getting a good product