Ask, answer and talk about our products
I believe that a home phone attached to the HFC modem will display a CND (call number) if sent from a caller.
What other features are available or can be configured from your account.
Home phone features that you can configure on "My account" are as follows. 1. Call Barring
2. Number Display/Number Block
3. Directory Listing
4. Call Forwarding/Diverting
Steps on how to see this feature:
- Visit https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount
- log in with your TPG username and PW
- Go to "TPG Home Phone Services"
- Go to "Home Phone Service Control Panel"