TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Network Connection Light

andydolphin
Level 2
My NBN internet just dropped out and the network connection device network light is flashing red.
I've tried resetting the device and the connection light is still flashing red.
Is this an issue with the NBN service rather than the equipment.
No outages listed in my area.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @andydolphin,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Feel free to search community for help or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

Vivien
Level 2

Hi
This is happening to me now in Sydney and I have checked there is no outage. 

My FTTC Network Connection Device is flashing.  The link symbol is flashing from blue to red and makes a loud clicking noise on the red flash and then blinks back to the blue.

How can this be fixed please I am trying to get some help but cannot get through?  

What do I need to do to fix this?  Please help as I cannot get through to support.

Vivien

David_M

Hi @Vivien 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M