NBN Offline

hudjohnson
Level 2

Hello.

For the last 6 weeks we have been having intermittent dropouts with our home broadband. I put this down to the entire country working from home and the strain on Australia's network. A pain yes but not something to stress about.

On Wednesday though my Internet dropped out and has not been on since. Calling TPG support and it just hangs up saying they're busy. I put it down to the NBN box being the issue. Only has 2 lights on instead of 4. Have reset using the pin and still no joy. From looking at the community chat it seems that it will be an NBN line issue.

TPG contacted me on Wednesday and said that the address on our account is not available anymore and NBN have cancelled it. I have checked in on Thursday and today on the same question and asked for updates and have had nothing for 3 days.

Can TPG arrange a tech to come out ASAP and investigate please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
luisc

Hi,

My records show that your case has been escalated to our NBN team, We will advice you for any update that comes from NBN.

Thanks

hudjohnson
Level 2

Hello.

I still haven't had any call yet from TPG...

This is getting ridiculous 

Please call ASAP

Many Thanks.

luisc

Hi,

My records shows that you have been contacted by our customer service team, We will advice you for any update on your request.

Thanks