TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Router clicking

Level 2

Hi all you lovely internet people.

I have had nbn working for a while now (more than 6months) but tonight I lost connectivity and my nbn modem suddenly started clicking.

The router is a fttc netcomwireless router model number ndd-0300.

The power light is on, the light next to it (a chain link?) is flashing red and the dsl blue light is flashing every so often too.

Anyone know why this would be happening? I try called support but they said there was an hour long wait, I'll try again tomorrow I guess.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @4771565 ,

Welcome to the community!

We don't have information of your modem/router, we recommend to contact the manufacturer's support to avoid mistroubleshooting.

Regards,

Level 2

Both my modems were supplied when I signed up to tpg, not sure why it's not being recognized. I've taken a photo of each one to clarify.

Shane

Hi @4771565,

Thanks for the clarification, we're able to locate an account using your community details. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and there has been a possible line issue causing the service not to work.

Our Team raised this to NBN Co and they arranged a technician to check your service tomorrow, February 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is needed. On the other hand, we'll relay this modem/router issue to the Engineer handling this case for additional reference.

Further updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Beersy11
Level 2
I am now having this issue! The clicking is making me go bonkers!

Is the only way to have this fixed by having someone come out to fix it?