TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Technician failed to show up- twice

Chip84
Level 2
I am extremely unhappy. An NBN Technician was supposed to attend my house in December, never showed up, and never let me know they weren’t coming. I confirmed the appointment twice, via sms.
The appointment was eventually rescheduled for today between 8-12am. Again, I confirmed it twice via SMS.
Yet again, the Technician did not show up, and did not contact me.
I am currently using my ADSL2+ connection- what is going to happen when that, and my phone, is cut off next week? I’ll be left with nothing and having paid for a service that isn’t active?
Also, I’ve already been charged $10 for the new phone plan, in addition to paying for the old phone plan.
This is totally unacceptable. I wish I’d never signed up with your NBN service.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Chip84

Thanks for raising this to us, we will raise this to our NBN provisioning team and have them contact you. Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am extremely unhappy. An NBN Technician was supposed to attend my house in December, never showed up, and never let me know they weren’t coming. I confirmed the appointment twice, via sms.
The appointment was eventually rescheduled for today between 8-12am. Again, I confirmed it twice via SMS.
Yet again, the Technician did not show up, and did not contact me.
I am currently using my ADSL2+ connection- what is going to happen when that, and my phone, is cut off next week? I’ll be left with nothing and having paid for a service that isn’t active?
Also, I’ve already been charged $10 for the new phone plan, in addition to paying for the old phone plan.
This is totally unacceptable. I wish I’d never signed up with your NBN service.