TPG Community

Get online support

NBN black box online light flashing

Jlc81
Level 2
Hi Ahra,
I did try all the list you gave me but still like last night the internet keep off and on like 10 times. This is really annoying since the outage my NBN internet keep on and off. It's almost 1 month now. But it's never get better. It is become more regularly on and off
Ahra_G

Hi @Jlc81

I've managed to run remote tests and have detected that the modem is connected for almost a day now which is a good indication that the service is ow stable.

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

Jlc81
Level 2
Hi Ahra,
Thank you for the reply, I did checked there is no outages in my area. And this is been going on and off all day.
canada95
Level 2
Hi this is light flashing is happening to me in Mitcham 3132 can you please help me we have done factory reset to both the NBN modem and the TPG modem. But the internet light on the NBN modem is flashing and the TPG modem internet light is off