TPG Community

Get online support

NBN bundle - Still no internet light on TP-Link modem after a month

tomola1022
Level 2
It’s been almost a month since I moved in and there’s still no internet light on my TPG supplied modem.

I’ve had so many issues (wrong appointment date, confusing emails and SMS to name a few) with TPG over the last 4 weeks and no one seems to be able to identify the root cause.

The nbn technician ran a few tests on their modem and said it was up and running with 4 stable green lights. I was told by TPG that it had got to do with the nbn black box, but the nbn is blaming on the TPG modem.

I was told I should be expecting a call from the engineer team yesterday and made sure to stay at home - still haven’t received anything.

If I don’t receive an update ASAP I’ll switch to another provider.

It is just unbelievable.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @tomola1022 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been assisted by one of our Moderators on your Facebook post.

Our Engineers have requested an NBN technician to help us with the investigation and resolve this issue once and for all.

Further updates will be given to you via SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV