TPG Community

Get online support

NBN cannot connect

franky81
Level 3

Dear TPG staffs,

My home NBN connection failed to work since yesterday afternoon. I have just retried to connect it just then, still not working. Please help.

Thanks

Frank

8 REPLIES 8
David_M

Hi @franky81 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @franky81 

I have checked your NBN-HFC 50/20 service on our portals and it shows your NTD is offline.

Can you check the NBN-NTD unit is plugged in and powered on? If it was on, just turn it off and on again and see if it trains up.

What is the status of the lights on the NTD?

Let me know how you go.

Thanks,

franky81
Level 3

Hi David,

Good morning. Sorry that I did not turn my modem on in the monrning until I read your reply now. I will turn it on right now to let you have a check. 

Thanks

Frank

franky81
Level 3

Hi David,

I have forgotten to mention, for the lights in the black device (I do not know its name), the 2 lights on the left is on all the time, the third light is blinking, the last light is never on. 

Thanks

Frank

David_M

Hi @franky81 

The NTD still shows offline/failed.

I have escalated this to our NBN engineers to further look into it and someone will call you back within 24hrs to help sort it out.

Regards,

David_M

franky81
Level 3

Hi David,

The moden is on since I posted my replies this morning. I have just missed the calls from TPG, would like a call back to help address the issue.

Thanks

Frank

Shane

Hi @franky81,

The call's purpose is to inform you that we have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

At the moment this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further handling and investigation, assessment may take 24-48hrs and you'll receive an update via SMS or Phone call.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers! 

franky81
Level 3

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your reply and helps. Have a good day.

Thanks

Frank