TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection box

SuziQ
Level 2
I have waited for several weeks for my NBN to be connected and it took 3 visits for the coaxial cable to be finally available. However, i still cant connect to the router as there is no NBN connection box!! Why on earth would the NBN technician not provide a NBN connection box when he installed the coaxial socket on my wall? Am i missing something?
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @SuziQ,

We've checked the update from NBN Co. and it seems that they are not yet finished with the installation. Even though the coaxial cable is already installed, the signal is not yet available which possibly why the NBN technician didn't install the NBN NTD box yet.

We were advised that their planned remediation date of this order is on the 15th of February. Once an update is available, your case manager will be in touch.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

SuziQ
Level 2
I have already had to take 3 half days of leave due to the protracted process to get the coaxial socket installed. Are you suggesting that, for the purpose of receiving the NBN connection box, i will need to arrange more leave?! There was no communication from the technician that there was further work to be done on Friday last week when he installed the coaxial socket.

I know for a fact that there is NBN available at this address as the others in my building have had it for more than a year and a half. Why will it take until the 15th to rectify this?
Shane

Hi @SuziQ,

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. The installation is not yet done due to planned remediation date of this order is on the 15th of February advised by NBN Co. We apologise for the inconvenience, we will chase this up with the assigned Provisioning Case Manager, your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will request for immediate feedback within the day.

Regards,