TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection issues [26-07-21]

sw1997
Level 3

I'm in Strathfield and connection died at about 10am. Tried the usual restarting router etc. and nothing works. TPG's outage website says there's an issue at Lidcombe that started at 9:58am so I'm guessing it's related. Is anyone else in areas near Lidcombe but not in Lidcombe and experiencing the same issue?

10 REPLIES 10
bacicresidence
Level 2
Hi, I’m in Holroyd area. Having the same issue. Currently on hold to get it sorted.
chimistul
Level 2
Same here in Rhodes on a fttp service.
Service died around 10 am, but managed to connect a couple of times for short periods.
Called tech support they said it's a nbn issue and will be escalated.
Nbn site says there is no outage on my address
Not happy at all
SSL
Level 3
Level 3
Also in Strathfield and having the same issues! Tried to call tpg and heard the same message
hubertlam
Level 2

Same as well in Liberty Grove.

Edit: seems to have been resolved now.

bacicresidence
Level 2
Update: seems to be working? Anyone else?
sw1997
Level 3
Working fine for me now
hoang1
Level 2
I m living at Newington and have no internet after 9.30am. Called technical support at 11.30am and he gave me a number (8 digits) and said manager will call me soon. 1 hour and a half has gone, no phone call from TPG and internet is still down.
Riezl

Hi @hoang1 , we apologise if you haven't received a call and we'd like to take a look at your account to better understand what happened. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

hoang1
Level 2
I got my internet back around 4.45pm yesterday. Thanks.