TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection keeps drop out

nibiru2012
Level 2
The internet keep drop out since this morning, connect about 1-2mins then disconnected, please help
10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @nibiru2012,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We understand that you were able to contact our Tech team and the case is now being handled by our Engineering team.

They were trying to contact you in regards to your request for a sooner technician visit, but you were unreachable. They've sent an SMS asking for your available time, please respond to it or contact our team on 13 14 23 (Option 2 + 2) for further discussion.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

nibiru2012
Level 2
Tpg finally sent a technician, but after 10 mins check, he told me he cann’t get dsl signal, noting he can do here then left.
it’s ridiculous, that is what I aready tell tpg when I first time call tpg 3 days ago.

now Tpg have to sent a another technician to check the line outside the property and it’ will be another 2 days waiting.
I realy hope it is not a joke again, I have 5 days maybe more with no internet connection and it’was in holiday. it’s feel like tpg doesn’t realy give a ** to his custormers.
BasilDV

Hi @nibiru2012,

When you reported the issue with our Tech team, the signal for your NBN service keeps on dropping in which after the remote test, we've found a possible bridge tap issue which causes it. This is why a TPG technician was sent to help resolve the issue, however, it seems that the problem is not just within the internals, but with the external NBN network.

This can only be resolved by an NBN technician as our technicians are not allowed to do any work within their network.

We do care for our customers which is why we demand to get the earliest schedule possible for the technician visits, however, due to high workload, we are not able to get an immediate visit as we need to consider their availability.

Our Engineering team is monitoring the case and will be in touch via SMS or phone call once an update is available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

arien73
Level 2

Guess everyone is experiencing the same problem here! Guess we should start calling NBN (not bloody working)! Never encountered so many drop out when I was with tpg adsl 2+ but ever since with not bloody working I have not once connected without any issue for more than a week! 

Riezl

Hi @arien73, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch via SMS and discussed the status of your case.

As per checking, an NBN technician has been booked to further investigate the issue.

Further updates regarding the outcome of the technician visit will be provided by the case engineer as soon as it becomes available.

twt510
Level 2

I upgrade from ADSL2+ to NBN service this afternoon. My biggest problem now is my internet connection keep drop out every few minutes. Can somebody help here?Thanks.

Shane

Hi @twt510,

Thanks for raising this to us. We ran an initial test to your connection and it show multiple dropouts on your modem/router connection's to our Network.

We would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

twt510
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thank you for reply to me. I already email you my contact number. I ready frustrated with unstable internet connection. Hopefully Tpg can get it fix as the earliest convinience. Thanks

Shane

Hi @twt510,

Thanks for sending us your details. We arranged one of our Technicians to call you between 10-12NN AEST. Make sure to keep your mobile phone available and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!