TPG Community

Get online support

NBN constantly cutting out - following up from last weeks post

geof0923
Level 2

I made a post last week which detailed our issues that the NBN was dropping speed continuously throughout the day making using it virtually impossible to use.
We spoke to someone about this via chat and then later someone spoke to me on the phone. This problem is ongoing and has not been solved. Need to speak to someone from the NBN as I've noticed a lot of other people on here with the same issues.
It would be great if TPG could give reasoning and maybe an ETA to when the service is going to be back to normal because at this stage, from the posts I've read they keep saying it's a user fault.

I understand that TPG is probably getting slammed from a lot of users but please let us know what is going on.

May have to change to another service provider if something is not done soon.

2 REPLIES 2
PeterW

Hello geof0923,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community. Apologies for the frustrations you have been encountering, I would like to take another look at your problem.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

cchng
Level 2
Same here, but this only started for me on Saturday night and has been constantly an issue to now. Never had any issues with TPG for a year and a half until now and have been happy with the speeds. However, given three days with the internet dropping constantly I’m unable to work from home I might need to resort to other providers if I can’t get a resolution.