NBN disconnection

Narayang
Level 2

We are having a lot of internet disconnection issues these days. We have moved to new address on June 5th. After installation, internet stopped working next day. I contacted TPG customer service, nbn tech support numerous times (most of the time waiting period was more than 20 minutes). Finally, we had nbn technician after 1 week, but he couldn't fix it. He said, it was the router (I'm pretty sure router was working properly). I called them and they sent me a replacement router but the internet still didn't work. I called them again and after a week, we got another nbn technician appointment but he couldn't fix the issue, it could be either router or connection wire he said. I called tech support and they did some remote tests, it was working for last 2 days. But it stopped working again. I was very frustrated and decided to cancel tpg service and called them and they said, they will fix it, I waited for 3 hours to get a call from engineering department and tried to call them back. But, their office is closed already. 

I am really disappointed with tpg. Do other customers get same issue? I will definitely cancel my service if they cannot fix it asap. We have spent 3 weekends without internet already. 

2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @Narayang 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Narayang 

I have pushed this request to our engineering teams. Someone will call you back ASAP hopefully today.

In the meantime, maybe you can try to manually put in your TPG USERNAME/PASSWORD into your modem, as i can not see it authenticated.

Please find an attached link for a guide to help you configure your modem.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/How-to-set-up-your-TP-Link-VR1600v-modem/m-p/709#...

Regards,
David_M