NBN dropout

SOLVED Go to solution
raddle36
Level 2

Hi

I'm frequently having NBN dropout (similar to DanCarr & others in this community) - sometimes every couple of minutes, and up to 10 mins duration.  NBN has been stable until about a week ago.  Now it's frequently dropping out - have to reboot NBN box and wifi router each time

I'm trying to work from home but it's pretty hopeless

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raddle36
Level 2

Hi - taken awhile to get back to this. I'd just like to say how impressed I was with the service from TPG on this issue.  Initial CSO was very helpful and thorough. Once it was referred to engineer the NBN people were booked in for the next morning at 8.00am (!!).  NBN subbie showed up on time and was very thorough, even though he said he could find no problem and it was probably the modem, he went back out to the 'pit' and replaced connectors/cables which fixed the problem.

TPG rep. rang later in the day to confirm all was ok and agreed to give it a another 24 hours to confirm which he did.

Well done TPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @raddle36 

Welcome to the Community!

Looking at your account, it appears that you were already assisted by our Technical Team. The issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team due to an NBN fault. Based on the tests, the NBN box is losing the connection, hence why NBNCo needs to send a technician out for repair.

You will be notified by an Engineer of the NBN technician appointment via SMS or a phone call. If you have other concerns, feel free to leave a comment.

Regards,

Will

raddle36
Level 2

Hi - taken awhile to get back to this. I'd just like to say how impressed I was with the service from TPG on this issue.  Initial CSO was very helpful and thorough. Once it was referred to engineer the NBN people were booked in for the next morning at 8.00am (!!).  NBN subbie showed up on time and was very thorough, even though he said he could find no problem and it was probably the modem, he went back out to the 'pit' and replaced connectors/cables which fixed the problem.

TPG rep. rang later in the day to confirm all was ok and agreed to give it a another 24 hours to confirm which he did.

Well done TPG

Will

Hi @raddle36

Thanks for your feedback. We very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Regards,

Will