Dp4321
Level 2
Can you please investigate and run tests? I am on HFC, post code 2075

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @Dp4321,

There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
  2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
  3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area. You may check this here: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus

Send us a private message and we'll help get this sorted. 

-Ahra_G

Dp4321
Level 2
Can someone please respond to my message? I have PM’d the Reps here but no response. Meanwhile my internet is down and unusable. I am left with little option but to lodge a formal case to TIO if this is not resolved shortly
katsieb
Level 2
I also have NBN HFC 50 and have multiple drop outs daily. Before you tell me what to check I have both wireless and Ethernet connections they all fail together and after 10-20 minutes it reconnects usually. This is my TPG supplied TP Link archervr1600 causing this it drops one light every time it happens. This is completely unacceptable and tp link refer me straight back to you. I have lodged a complaint last December and after over 2 weeks I was told that they checked and my connection is fine. Of course it is from tpg as the modem is the issue.
I need a replacement modem or a firmware upgrade ASAP as this is unusable and constantly occurring day after day. From this forum I can see nobody is getting what they are paying for and somehow you have no online support at all. Your company provides internet connections but insists on phone calls that are never answered. What is going on?
Please tell me who to contact without calling.
Aubrey

Hi @katsieb, please send us a private message and let's take a closer look into your connection.