NBN drops out

AL1122
Level 2
Hi team
From February my connection is persistently dropping out. Each Monday since then customer service is giving me new CRQ ticket for nbn maintenance work that is planned until Friday each week. My question is why this maintenance work is not published anywhere and is there any SLA for ticket opened. Maintenance work from Monday to Friday for almost a month is ridiculous and with this approach I concern it can continue forever. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @AL1122

Welcome to the Community! 

Apologies to the disruption to your service. Please be assured that Network Engineers are working on it.

At this time we don't send individual customer notifications of these maintenance windows and our supplier try to do this during non-peak times. However there are some instances that an outage occurs or some maintenance needs to be done urgently causing interruption to the service. 

Our Technical team is continuously monitoring the progress and will be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

AL1122
Level 2
The maintenance work of CRQ ticket is supposed to finish today at 3 pm, and still there is no internet. Engineering team don't know any details of maintenance work done/not done, so not sure what they are monitoring exaclty.
Ahra_G

Apologies for all the inconvenience this is causing you, @AL1122

We indeed have raised the issue now to our Engineering Team so we can coordinate this directly with NBN Co. We are also waiting for their confirmation as to what's happening with the connection. 

Please be assured that our Engineering Team will provide updates as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Shane

Hi @AL1122,

Good day! Based on the latest log on the escalated fault handled by our Engineering Team. An NBN Technician appointment has been booked on

Tuesday, 26 March 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is required.

Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via Phone call or SMS. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!