TPG Community

Get online support

NBN internet not working

llionrhys1
Level 2

My inerntet appears to have been down for a couple of days.

Looking at outages I can't see any for my area.

It could be that my hardware is fried or it's an issue with the infrastructure in my house but I need some assistance to identify where the problem is.

Having been on hold with the technical team for over 30 minutes and for the second time they're directing me to this platform.

Does anyone know anyone high up in TPG that they could pull some strings for me because the level of service I'm getting as an average guy just isn't cutting it?

CEO, CFO or GM should do it!

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @llionrhys1,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Thanks for your PM and we apologise for the inconvenience, @llionrhys1.

We'd like to make sure that we got the right account thus, we are asking you to send us the details via PM.

Nonetheless, we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they'd like to perform further testing.

We'll have the case engineer contact you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.