TPG Community

Get online support

NBN is down, please help.

mattbarkerart
Level 3

Hi there, Our NBN has gone down again today.

We've tried to restart the router, the light is flashing like it usually does when it goes down.

Please fix asap, we need the connection for work!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
YL888
Level 2

@mattbarkerart wrote:

Hi there, Our NBN has gone down again today.

We've tried to restart the router, the light is flashing like it usually does when it goes down.

Please fix asap, we need the connection for work!

Thanks

@mattbarkerart good luck with that!

Mines been down since 2pm Monday, and it’s always the same excuse. Initially, it was supposedly a line fault, booked a technician who didn’t even show up today (Tuesday 26th May), then apparently it is an outage issue which was not even reported on the system. Had to call back TPG over 4 times to get an understanding of the situation (TPG promised to call back in x and y hours, never showed up). Consultants did as much as they could but it was always someone else will handle it. I asked for a top up on mobile data free of charge since I am also a TPG mobile account holder; they said they don’t provide these services because it’s NBN’s fault. At this point I’m glad my TPG contract is ending. Looking forward to tapping out of this craziness! (Note: this is not the first time it has happened.)

mattbarkerart
Level 3
Internet is still down today 8am 26/05/21.
Please test the line and get service underway asap.
Thanks!
BasilDV

Hi @mattbarkerart

Thanks for raising this with us and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We've tested the line and was able to detect a possible fault.

This has been raised to our Engineering team for further investigation and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours.

BasilDV