TPG Community

Get online support

NBN is not working now

weewoon1983
Level 2
Hi all, we just received a new NBN device within 4 months and recently the internet was drop 1-2 times for a short amount of time and the service drop at 9pm in Western Australia and showing no internet connection for a while, there is no way to report this incident not quite sure if there is anyone having the same issue by this time and we have checked nbn service online and seemed like no issue from NBN
6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @weewoon1983

Is the issue still present this morning? You can send me a private message with your TPG customer ID or username and I'll check your service status. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

weewoon1983
Level 2
It is still not working, I’ve also sent an job from TPG app and still no one contact with me yet.

It is only with 3 light on which is power, 2.4G and 5G

My id: 5622032
Angeli

Hi @weewoon1983

I've escalated your case to our Engineering Team and I believe that you have replied on the appointment set for on-site visit. 

Regards, 

Angeli

weewoon1983
Level 2
Thanks for the replied, it went back on at 8pm on Saturday and I’ll tried to give you a call however no one answer the phone call.
I pretty sure this is another human error from TPG or other technical issues as what happen a few months before.

I would like to cancel the technician to visit as there is no point to come to my house if there is nothing wrong from the hardware from me but I’ll be really appreciated if someone tell me what exactly going on from the disconnection this time and previous time.

Thanks
Angeli

Hi @weewoon1983

I'll have your assigned case engineer to contact you and discuss this recent service issue. If you have a preferred callback number and time, just let us know via private message.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

BasilDV

Hi @weewoon1983

We understand that this has been resolved and the service is working within specification.

Have a great day!

BasilDV