TPG Community

Get online support

NBN keeps drop out every few minutes

keigoleung
Level 2

Hi

Can anyone help? our NBN has been keep having issue today, keeps drop out every couple of minutes.

thanks

ken

8 REPLIES 8
Shane

Hi @keigoleung,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to confirm on which device(s) you experience the dropouts. We ran an initial test to your service and it shows connected for 21h 30m.

If the dropouts occurs on Wireless Devices we did an article that will help you improve your wireless connection available below.

Let us know how it will go. Cheers!

LadiesMan127
Level 3

LadiesMan127
Level 3

Will

Hi @LadiesMan127

Welcome to the Community!

Your post seems to be empty. Is there any thing in particular that we can help you with?

Regards,

kuukisui
Level 2
Hi,

I am currently getting the same issues of random disconnects.

I am on NBN and using a wired connection, so it is not related to WiFi.

I have not encountered any disconnect issues until today. Am located in Victoria CBD.
Erika

Hi @kuukisui,

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details and has found out that there was an issue with the NBN Network earlier today. 

This should now be sorted after NBN technician performed a remote reset to restore the services. 

I've also conducted tests on the line and can see that the connection has stabilised. 

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know. 

Cheers! 
Erika Smiley Happy

kuukisui
Level 2

Thanks Erika,

Services appear to be back to normal. Appreciate your help and follow up.

Erika

Glad to hear things are back up and running, @keigoleung and sorry again for the trouble. If there is anything that we can lend a hand with from here, please always feel more than welcome to give us a shout! 🙂