TPG Community

Get online support

NBN messed with property address

Angeli

Hi @arnavni

Thank you for messaging us here in TPG Community. 

We'll coordinate your request to our Service Provisioning Team for further assistance and we'll have them to contact you directly on your mobile number here between 4PM-5PM AEST. 

Best regards! 

Angeli_L

arnavni
Level 2

Hi,

Since we were without the services for more than two weeks, could you please reverse our charges and compensate for our inconvenience.

Regards.

Will

Hi @arnavni,

We're able to detect that your connection is already back up and running.

In regards to your request for a billing adjustment, I have raised this with the Provisioning Team for assistance. Please allow 24-48 hours for them to assess your request. They will contact you directly for an update.

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @arnavni,

I can see that you were already contacted by a Provisioning Case Manager yesterday regarding the billing adjustment. If you have other concerns or questions, feel free to leave a comment.

arnavni
Level 2

Hi,

It has been while and I do not see the credit adjustment for non available period is done as told by the representative.

Regards,

Angeli

HI @arnavni

Thanks for dropping by! I've managed to check your account and can confirm that the 14-day free service extension has been applied from 11/12/2019 to 24/12/2019. You were also informed by the case manager that the compensation is not in a monetary form. 

Let me know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 

Angeli

arnavni
Level 2

I got it. Thanks.

Angeli

You're most welcome!

Please feel free to message us if you need assistance.
Check our self help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support