TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not working - flashing blue light

liambetts
Level 2

Hi there,

I recently received my FTTC NBN connection device and modem. I received the text from TPG that informed me that my service was ready to be activated. I have read the instructions and installed the system. However, the blue lights on the NBD device keep flashing and I have never got the green internet light on the modem. It's been two days. I called TPG today and they said they would call me at 7:30pm tonight to run diagnostic checks. It's now 8:20pm and I haven't received a word. Cannot get through on your number either. Paid a substantial amount of money and I'm still not connected. Need help please. 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @liambetts

Once customers have received the SMS notification that the NBN FTTC service is awaiting to be activated, then the NBN modem and NCD needs to be connected. To check the equipment setup, we've created the article: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide.

If the equipment is properly set up, you can proceed with the troubleshooting indicated on this link: Troubleshooting NBN FTTC internet.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that our NBN provisioning team tested the line and received a failing result. They've raised this with NBN Co and an NBN technician was requested to finish the installation/activation of the service.

Further updates will be given via SMS or Email once the appointment has been booked.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV