TPG Community

Get online support

NBN offline after storm yesterday

Grant
Level 2

Hi support,

my parents NBN has been offline isnce the storm yesterday. They called 13 14 28 and apparently a technican is scheduled for Monday. However in my conversation with my parents, they said that the support person did not ask to check the NBN modem. When I'd asked them to tell me what was happening they said that the connecting light was blinking red which indicated that there is a problem with the inverse power or more generally a line fault with the NBN. So my question is, how can I find out if ithe right person has been scheduled for Monday? Happy to provide further details if there is a TPG support person that checks this support forum.

Thanks,

Grant

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Grant

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to check the account to provide the information.

Please send me a PM with the TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Grant
Level 2

All good now. a TPG technican came and just replaced the NBN modem as it had been damaged by the storm. Apparently they had already changed 5 today for the same reason.

Joseph_D

@Grant Thanks for letting us know and it is great to know that everything is working properly. Let us know if we can provide further assistance.

Cheers!

Joseph D