NBN outage - Scoresby

enouf
Level 2

Hi, there's been an "unplanned incident affecting the network" for the past 24 hours just on my street and surrounding neighbours in Scoresby (TPG service status page never updated). As I'm sure it's widely known, since everyone's working from home it's paramount that outages are minimsed as much as possible. Can we please get a clear update on what's actually going on between TPG and NBN e.g. is there (water/wind) damage to the node? is there a NBN technician currently fixing the node? is there an ETA on when the outage would clear? 

I've been on the phone with yourselves twice with no substantial info given, but I will keep trying. 

It sucks when people's livelihoods are on the line and the only response available is "it's ongoing".

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @enouf, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

enouf
Level 2

Hi Riezl, the service was restored yesterday and I've been contacted today to tell me so after I had escalated it during the outage.