Welcome to TPG Community!
We have located the account using your community details.
We're sorry to know about this experience and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.
We'll review your previous interaction with our staff as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service and we'll deal with this matter internally.
We can see that an NBN technician has been booked for today, Thursday, 18 April 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to further investigate the issue and the case engineer will contact you as soon as the final report is received from NBN Co.
We'll monitor this case and will keep you posted for updates where possible.
Hi @Jam19, we can see that the technician visit has been completed and the case engineer was able to confirm that the service is now working.
Our Engineering Team would also like to know if the service will work using the old modem.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
I can't believe that TPG all it cares about is if the old modem is working.
The answer is YES. The old modem works, the problem was the socket/cable not the modem.
TPG doesn't care about:
1. Wrong diagnosis about the issue
2. Suggesting to the customer to buy a new modem
3. Telling the customer that a technician will come on Wednesday which was not true. The appointment was for Thursday
3. The hours the customer spent on the phone to solve the issue
4. The customer has 2 working modems which he will not use anymore in 10 days
5. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TWO DAYS OF WORK WASTED
After 5 years of being a loyal customer, this is not how a customer should be treated.
Hi @Jam19, our Engineering Team tried to contact you to discuss the status of the billing adjustment, but to no avail.
We can see that they have sent further details regarding this via SMS.
Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.