TPG Community

Get online support

NBN outage since yesterday

SOLVED Go to solution
catan
Level 3

Hi all. Having the same problem as I have had the last two times. 

I'm 99% it must be weather related, maybe the comms box that's on the footpath outside my place?

Anyway, as I said, it's exactly the same as last time. Continuously attempts at connecting to DSL but remains flashing. Please see my previous posts/user info for everything related to the issue.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mythdhr
Level 2

Thanks for your Article it is very knowledgeable.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
catan
Level 3

Hi guys. Could I get a reply here or by SMS to let me know that this issue has been lodged? 

Cheers.

SK.

ChristinaTyson
Level 2

@catan wrote:

Hi all. Having the same problem as I have had the last two times. 

I'm 99% it must be weather related, maybe the comms box that's on the footpath outside my place?

Anyway, as I said, it's exactly the same as last time. Continuously attempts at connecting to DSL but remains flashing. Please see my previous posts/user info for everything related to the issue.

Great Lakes Login

Cheers.

But here's a few simple steps to follow if you think you might be experiencing an NBN outage.
Call tech support
  1. Telstra: 13 22 00.
  2. Optus: 13 13 44.
BasilDV

Hi @catan

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've created an article that will guide you on how to check if your service is affected by an NBN outage.

Refer to this link: How to Check for NBN Network Outage

We've tested the line and was able to detect a possible fault within the NBN network.

The case has been raised to our Engineers and they'll be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

mythdhr
Level 2

Thanks for your Article it is very knowledgeable.