TPG Community

Get online support

NBN plan upgrade pending since 1 month

deepmensigi08
Level 2

I have been trying to upgrade my NBN plan for the past several weeks(more than 3 weeks) and have been unable to do so. I've spoken to the customer service twice which promised me that the request would be taken care of immediately, but have not acted on this at ALL.

This is not the first time that I've faced the bad customer service from TPG. My TPG installtion took several weeks with an extra payment from my end, my NBN installation was a total chaos, and this has been another disaster. 

I'm a very very frustrated customer of TPG. I need an immeadiate resolution to this issue as I'm facing a lot of trouble in my day job.

I'm currently on a 10 MBPS plan for which I pay a monthly tariff of $49.99. I want to upgrade to the 49 MBPS plan worth $59.99

9 REPLIES 9
RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

deepmensigi08
Level 2

Have PMed you my details. When can I expect an answer?

RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 
Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

I found an issue on your account, Just cleared that,  Please log on your account tonight, and choose your plan which you like to go, you should be good to go 

Thanks 
Rajen 

deepmensigi08
Level 2

Why tonight? Can't I do it now?

Also, Please elaborate on what was the issue with the account.

RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

There was an existing ticket was blocking upgrade, I closed it, please try now, and let me know thanks 

Rajen 

deepmensigi08
Level 2

I tried again and It says Plan change unsuccessfull.

It can't be as frivolous as this. I've been struggling with this issue since last 4 weeks. 

Please provide a resolute solution!!

RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

No worries, I will change it for you, it will take 24 to 48 hours to effect 

Thanks 
Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @deepmensigi08 

your plan upgraded now and you are on 50/20 plan 

if you are not getting right speed please, reboot NTD and modem 

Thanks 
Rajen