NBN setup

zacharyw112
Level 2
I have recently signed up to NBN and received my new modem and NCD, then waited for my notification to advise me to connect the modem and NCD, once they've been connected nothing happens. I've waited for some time for them to work, but still no success.

May I please know how to resolve this?
6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @zacharyw112,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @zacharyw11,

Your NBN order is still in progress. Can you please confirm your modem and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? NBN need to be able to detect your NBN NCD, please leave this connected and powered on.

FTTC Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

zacharyw112
Level 2

Yes, this was done for over 30 hours with no success.

Had to disconnect NCD as we are currently working from home, due to COVID-19.

Has been reconnected now though.

It's unfair for us to be expected to leave this on until it's switched over, with no actual connection date/time set.

Are you able to provide a date/time?

KarlB

Hi @zacharyw11,

Your NBN order is still in progress.I have requested for my provisioning team to try and get an ETA from NBN, and contact you back.

Regards,

Karl

zacharyw112
Level 2
Hi,
A technician visited yesterday to switch over NBN, however was unable to switch due to a fault with the lines.
Since doing so, my ADSL is no longer working. So I am left without home internet all together, given the current circumstances of COVID we are working and studying from home. Without home internet we are unable to do anything.

What resolution do we have?
KarlB

Hi @zacharyw112 

I’m sorry to hear NBN were unable to complete your install. I can see NBN have put your order on hold and are currently investigating your fault. We will be in contact once we get an update from NBN.

Regards,

Karl