NBN speed

Erika

Hi @chatswood

I've now flagged this to our Engineering team and requested for a call to be made within the day to provide you their next step in resolving this issue. 

We will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

chatswood
Level 3

please don't waste my time with anymore calls with anymore rubbish NBN answers or that you realise how frustrated I am...........my speed is massiveley down....I already get way less than half less of what I pay for.......I want it fixed......not long until the contract is over...........I would also like to speak to someone in Australia instead of god knows where.

chatswood
Level 3

I have now escalated this to the Ombudsman

Erika

Hi @chatswood,

I understand this is taking too long and it sounds like there has been a lot of back and forth with NBN regarding this. 

Most certainly we want to see your service is performing well as expected. We see no benefit from your service having issues. However, faults are things that can occur and is something that we always want to ensure is addressed and resolved as soon as possible, though in fault situations, we can only work with technician availability given by wholesale or third party technician groups who perform restoration. 

We understand your doubts nevertheless all of our engineers are highly trained to attend to your technical concerns. 

As a reseller of NBN Co, we have to operate within the constraints of the NBN network. A TPG field technician has been sent out and several tests has been conducted. Their assessment shows that the issue lies on the network / line being controlled by NBN. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

To resolve this case, our Engineers has raised this further to NBN Management to prioritise this case. 

Nonetheless, I've now escalated your concern to our dedicated complaint handling department; customer relations. As part of our complaints process, a Complaints resolution case manager will be assign as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution. 

This has just been endorsed today and will be under assessment. They'll be contacting you via e-mail or phone call. Should you have a preferred contact time and number via Private Message, please let us know via and we'll forward this to the team. 

Furthermore, we've seen your Facebook post. We would appreciate if we can continue the discussion here on your thread to avoid redundancy and confusion.

Regards, 

chatswood
Level 3

as above.....it's gone to the ombudsman now. too much run around from both parties. contract is up in 3 months

chatswood
Level 3

are you kidding me...appointed a case officer & i get the same bulldust answers......why have i gone from being able to get 23 & now only 15.........& stop spinning me the yarn about only being a NBN reseller....somebody is responsible..............& don't bring up dropping back to a lower level plan again either.......might as well go back to ADSL.

Shane

We fully understand, @chatswood. The assigned Engineer and complaints resolution case manager working around the clock with NBN Management's full cooperation.

We are currently waiting for NBN Co.'s assessment report. Updates will be provided by the complaints resolution case manager.

Cheers!

chatswood
Level 3

speed is now back to 12 again. I have attached photos of my phone connection. the internal connection is connected directly to the phone line where it enters my house. All other phone points were disconnected so it's not as the NBN siad the cabling in my house.

chatswood
Level 3

nearly 1am in the morning & I'm the only one in the house online

Riezl

Thanks for letting us know, @chatswood.

We'll advise our Engineering and Complaints Resolution Team.