TPG Community

Get online support

NBN technician didn't turn up (no call or explanation)

panami
Level 2

Sun (1 Mar) at 8.30pm – NBN stopped working at my house

Mon (2 Mar) at 8pm – called TPG, ticket #10311359 issued, appointment booked for Wed (4 Mar) between 8am-12pm

Wed (4 Mar)

At 11am – sent a text message to TPG (+61 416 906 330) asking why the tech hasn’t turned up, no response.

At 11.45pm - emailed techops@tpg.com.au, no response.

At 12.30pm – called TPG and talked to Chris from the Engineering team, who said the NBN tech will contact me within two hours.

At 3pm - technician still hasn’t turned up, still waiting for someone from TPG/NBN to contact me.

So frustrating that I had to take a day off for this. No news, no call, no explanation, and meanwhile no internet.

Been with TPG for nearly 10 years. So disappointed.

3 REPLIES 3
panami
Level 2

Hi TPG, please help me with this enquiry.

I have no internet for a whole week now. The 1st appointment nobody turned up or called. Told to book a 2nd appointment, which is today. Now I'm at home (taking another day off) waiting for a NBN tech to come. Nobody called or came.

Meanwhile the neighbour nextdoor is with Optus, had the same problem after a power outage in the suburb, the NBN guy just came and fixed. Is NBN Co prioritizing Optus over TPG?

Please I need somebody at TPG to contact me and help getting my internet back up,

johnbills5458
Level 2

Our appointment was for 8-12 yesterday 1.30 no call, 24 minutes on phone to TPG to be told sorry but they are still coming just wait, waited in an empty house for 12 hours not impressed and took the day off work. No call from anybody should have gone with telstra i think nbn treats tpg with contempt, and always puts them last..

simple courteous communication would be good .

John Bills

Riezl

Hi @johnbills5458, we apologise for what happened and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community