TPG Community

Get online support

NBN very slow upload speed

bennygo8
Level 2

hello TPG,

i've been having annoyingly very slow upload speed since a few days ago.

i did call TPG technical support this morning, waiting for 30minutes to get someone on the other line, then the phone line disconnected.

would you please help to resolve this issue.

attached is the speedtest screenshot for your reference. thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @bennygo8 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having upload speed issues. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. We'd like to confirm what device(s) is affected with the issue, for testing purposes please perform a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable and post the result on this thread.

You may also try to check this article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to improve the Wi-Fi connection at home.

Regards,

@bennygo8 wrote:

hello TPG,

i've been having annoyingly very slow upload speed since a few days ago.

i did call TPG technical support this morning, waiting for 30minutes to get someone on the other line, then the phone line disconnected.

would you please help to resolve this issue.

attached is the speedtest screenshot for your reference. thank you.

bennygo8
Level 2

My Plan is the NBN Cable Broadband SL Bundle Standard Plan.

I am using a Windows 10 PC.

Speed test tonight is still as follows:

Download : 8.6 Mbps

Upload     : 0.4 Mbps.

Nothing has changed since this morning. It's really frustating!

Riezl

Thanks for the info, @bennygo8. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this further.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community