TPG Community

Get online support

NBN wifi keeps dropping

wuning111888
Level 2

Hi there, our nbn was fine for the first two months after installation. Then wifi keeps dropping. At beginning the dropping happened once a week. Now it drops everyday. Sometimes twice a day. All wired devices are fine but not for wireless ones. Could you please update my modem firmware please. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Will

Hi @wuning111888

Welcome to the Community!

I can request for a firmware update, however, I would suggest visiting this link to try and improve your WIFI connection.

For the firmware upgrade, I need to pull up your account. I tried checking your records using your community details, but I'm not certain if I have the right account. Can you send me a PM providing your customer ID or username and the service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

wuning111888
Level 2

Thanks for that.

BasilDV

Thank you @wuning111888.

We've edited your comment with your username or address. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

We'll check your modem if the firmware is up to date. Will provide you with the updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @wuning111888,

The firmware of your modem is successfully updated.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV