NBN

hemangshah
Level 2
I have been moved to NBN around 2 months back and whenever it rains NBN signal drop out and no internet connection for next few hours. Asked TPG but no response yet. Any help?
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @hemangshah,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to pull up your account using your community details. I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and found out that your service is impacted by ongoing outage in your area.

We are currently waiting for an update from NBN Co. No ETR yet further updates will be provided. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

hemangshah
Level 2
I have told 100 times to TPG that my NBN drop out whenever it rains. Send NBN technician but nothing fixed. Either fixed it or I will move to another provider ( this is last chance for TPG). I have been paying for NBN but service has been provided for half time only?
BasilDV

Hi @hemangshah, we understand your concern.

The service is not fault free and whilst we will endeavour to make the service available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service. There are many factors outside of our control which affect the services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and quality of the network used by our wholesale provider.

Other service provider will use the same NBN infrastructure since NBN Co is our wholesale provider.

Nevertheless, we have excellent working relationship with NBN Co and we can escalate cases immediately. We have over 300 technical support members and engineers, we see to it that we are on top of every situation and resolve it for you the soonest possible time.

It is also worth noting that we have been recently ranked as number 1 by ACCC for NBN average download and upload speed.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV