TPG Community

Get online support

NBN100 insanly slow upload speed

DrWhispers
Level 2

So I have had a TPG NBN100 FTTN account for a while now and I can never seem to get more than 2-3 Mbps upload speed, even though I should be on 20 Mbps. From other posts in this forum, I have seen that the router could be capping it, however, I have checked and it is not.

Is there any tests/software I can run, that may help identify if the problem is my pc/wifi/router? I also have not had them test the line, how do I do that?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @DrWhispers ,

Let us help check what causes slow upload speed with the service. Could you post a screenshot of the speed test on this thread? Also, shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

So I have had a TPG NBN100 FTTN account for a while now and I can never seem to get more than 2-3 Mbps upload speed, even though I should be on 20 Mbps. From other posts in this forum, I have seen that the router could be capping it, however, I have checked and it is not.

Is there any tests/software I can run, that may help identify if the problem is my pc/wifi/router? I also have not had them test the line, how do I do that?