TPG Community

Get online support

NBN50 slow down after the first couple of days

saimanchan
Level 2
Hi,
I have upgrade from TPG ADSL2+ to NBN50 2 weeks ago, the speed was great for the first couple days (3 to 4 days). But it slow down at the beginning of this week. Most day the max speed I get is 12 to 13 mpbs. Today after rebooting the router, the max speed I got is 26mpbs. What can I do to get the speed back?
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @saimanchan,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Thanks for providing the details via PM, @saimanchan. May we know if you are connecting all your devices via Wi-Fi?

Can you check the speed using only one device directly connected to the modem via ethernet cable? Please make sure that there are no programs running on the device background so we can get an accurate result.

This is just for comparative testing.

saimanchan
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

It appears the line was dropped off (No internet connection) for couple of minutes yesterday. And i am getting full speed again. Thank you

Regards,
Sai Man Chan

Riezl

We'll see how it goes and if the issue persists,please let us know so we can investigate further. Thank you.