TPG Community

Get online support

NO INTERNET FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK

043376kay
Level 2

Started having too frequent drops monday last week, 10/02/2020, then it was dead completely.

E-maild to TPG and got reply email and text message, saying that they would send a technician soon and an engineer would be engaged.

Waited and waited and none of the promises TPG made to me happened.

Kept sening e-mails for further complaint and all I got was auto-generated reply e-mail.

Last Saturday, 15/02/2020, called TPG service centre several times but didn't go through.

Another e-mail sent to TPG yesterday and still no responses received.

I think that I have waited enough.

Is there anyone who actually took TPG to any administors, authorities or fair trading ?

The same thing happened December last year.

TPG asked me to do a self trouble shooting, ping test etc on our modem when the internet was down.

Then, they finally sent a guy to my place, who detected that it was nothing to do with our modem but it was some defected part on the phone line outside my home.

Anyone please advise me.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @043376kay,

We have likewise replied to your post located here:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Home-Phone-Voice/NO-INTERNET-FOR-ONE-WHOLE-WEEK/m-p/46187#M6051

There is currently an ongoing Telstra outage hence the delay in the restoration of your service. Our Engineering team will be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

-Ahra_G