TPG Community

Get online support

NO internet, no tech support, and phone constantly ringing with none on the other end

xebedie
Level 3

So we have no internet connection, the landline from TPG rings every 30 seconds with static when its answered.  Had to diconnect the phone after it terrorised the family. Calling TPG produces a series of menu options, then a recorded message, then I get hung up on. No reply on email. How have we been conditioned to accept this as normal or accaptable in 2018? Should we not be entitled to a) continuious internet service - or, if not,  b) 24 hr tech support - or if not c) some kind of explaination as to the nature and estimated timeframe of the outage. Pretty much every other western nation has this. Our basic nesecities rely on internet conectivity. Yet TPG have nocked off for the night. With no regard for how their inability to deliver their basic service impacts their customers. F U tpg. Taking my business elsewhere. 

3 REPLIES 3
QC
Level 2
Level 2

I also experienced a severe outage for 3 hours in the Sydney city fringe area.  The entire internet connectivity disappeared 

Also agree that there is a sever flaw in the TPG model where they don't even have a small team to receive reports of internet outages.  TPG needs to create a report form to report outages 

BasilDV

Hi @xebedie,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We understand your sentiments on this, however, while we will endeavor to make the service available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the service is not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service. There are many factors outside of our control which affect the services, such as but not limited to; the performance of third party suppliers and equipment and force majeure events.

We weren't able to locate your account using your community details. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number. We'd like to look into it to understand the situation.

Don't know how to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @QC,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business.

We are unable to locate your account using your community details. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number. We really want to help turn your experience around.

Kind regards,

BasilDV