TPG Community

Get online support

NOT yet received Refund after more than 5 CALLS!

yennip88
Level 2

I want to lodge a formal complaint. TPG owes me $48.38 for the unused portions.

Until now I still haven't received the refund AFTER CALLING THEM 5 TIMES!! The worst part is 3 out of those 5 phone calls they put me on hold and then hung up on me, I remember 2 of their names are Joanna and Pearl.

Out of 5 EXCRUCIATING CALLS of averaging at least 30 minutes each I've been given the 2 reference numbers 66360694 & 66395303.

You need to REFUND my money otherwise it's called STEALING and only THIEVES do that.

I have all of the phone calls recorded on my phone,

One of the lady named 'PEARL' also refused to attend to my issue unless I turn off the phone recording, when I refused to do so she just hung up on me. How dare she, it is my RIGHT to install whatever recording app on my phone and it's NOT your right to tell me not to use any app on my phone. So unproffesional, perhaps she is dodgy to begin with and scared to be recorded because if she wasn't she shouldn't mind as it's for my own evidence to protect myself from this untrustable company. I have been given fake promises and disappointments all the time.

if I don't receive a refund soon I will post all of the phone recording to all possible social media pages incuding tpg facebook page, etc.. so everyone can listen to my conversation. I will also pursue this matter with ACCC and ombudsman and provided them with all the phone recording as evidence. You're messing with the wrong person. At this moment it's not about the money, if I have to get the money back in a hard way I will make sure to leave a mark on your company on ombudsman and ACCC system by providing all of the evidences of phone recording etc.

When I asked them straight question such as WHEN I will receive the refund they can't give me straight answer not even estimation, they played delay tactic by pretending to escalate the issue and then put me on hold for a few minutes and then HUNG UP on me.

I've been with tpg since 2014 (8 years) and spent $5907.36 but this is how they treated me. Such a simple matter of refunding $48.38 but they stir things up and try to confuse. Beware, you have been warned.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @yennip88,

We appreciate you raising this concern with us. We have reached out to our Customer Relations Team to assist and work towards a resolution regarding your complaint. 

A Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be assigned as a sole point of contact and will be in touch via phone call or email. 

Please await feedback and should you have further queries or concern, feel free to respond via email once you receive one from the assigned officer. 

Thank you! 

Ahra_G

I want to lodge a formal complaint. TPG owes me $48.38 for the unused portions.

Until now I still haven't received the refund AFTER CALLING THEM 5 TIMES!! The worst part is 3 out of those 5 phone calls they put me on hold and then hung up on me, I remember 2 of their names are Joanna and Pearl.

Out of 5 EXCRUCIATING CALLS of averaging at least 30 minutes each I've been given the 2 reference numbers 66360694 & 66395303.

You need to REFUND my money otherwise it's called STEALING and only THIEVES do that.

I have all of the phone calls recorded on my phone,

One of the lady named 'PEARL' also refused to attend to my issue unless I turn off the phone recording, when I refused to do so she just hung up on me. How dare she, it is my RIGHT to install whatever recording app on my phone and it's NOT your right to tell me not to use any app on my phone. So unproffesional, perhaps she is dodgy to begin with and scared to be recorded because if she wasn't she shouldn't mind as it's for my own evidence to protect myself from this untrustable company. I have been given fake promises and disappointments all the time.

if I don't receive a refund soon I will post all of the phone recording to all possible social media pages incuding tpg facebook page, etc.. so everyone can listen to my conversation. I will also pursue this matter with ACCC and ombudsman and provided them with all the phone recording as evidence. You're messing with the wrong person. At this moment it's not about the money, if I have to get the money back in a hard way I will make sure to leave a mark on your company on ombudsman and ACCC system by providing all of the evidences of phone recording etc.

When I asked them straight question such as WHEN I will receive the refund they can't give me straight answer not even estimation, they played delay tactic by pretending to escalate the issue and then put me on hold for a few minutes and then HUNG UP on me.

I've been with tpg since 2014 (8 years) and spent $5907.36 but this is how they treated me. Such a simple matter of refunding $48.38 but they stir things up and try to confuse. Beware, you have been warned.