TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn Line sync speed has dropped by roughly 10-15 Mbps

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @rojtel, we'd like to look into this further and please don't buy a new equipment yet, unless we have fully identified what is causing the issue.

In case there's a need for us to call you today, what would be your preferred contact time?

rojtel
Level 3
Hi thanks for getting back to me, I have just come home and my connection has dropped out again. I had to physically restart my modem again to get my connection back. I am available between now and 12pm aedst
I have logged back into my modem and sync rates are the same.
Riezl

Thanks for the additional details, @rojtel. We'll take note of this and will revert to you once an update becomes available.

Riezl

Hi @rojtel, your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team and we can see that the case engineer has been in touch.

As advised, they have raised the issue to NBN Co. and the case engineer will contact you for any additional update.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.

rojtel
Level 3

Hi, NBN tech arrived on site this morning and repaired the line issue. He has advised me to keep an eye on the speeds for a few days.

Please see attached image of line speeds after repairs were carried out:

Thanks to everyone for their help. I will mark as solution accepted after monitoring speeds for a few days.

Shane

Hi @rojtel,

We're glad to know that the issue has been rectified. In case you will experience any connection difficulties in the future do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!