TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection box needs replacement

laiyuchan
Level 2
The storm 2 days ago knocked out my arris nbn connection box and internet. I rang technical support and left a call back appointment time nobody called me back. Then I ran a network test from the tpg website I got the SMS below
"TPG: We have reviewed your issue and have forwarded it to our wholesale provider, an appointment should be booked shortly Ref: TE-5263873"
I need someone to tell me how long it is going to take to get the box replaced please. Thank you and Regards
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @laiyuchan 

We'd like to check the status of your case and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

laiyuchan
Level 2

Thank you. The NBN tech came today and replaced the NBN rectified so problem solved. But then I am now facing a second problem - it turns out my previous TPG router is also damaged by the storm (I don't know it until NBN box is fixed) so I got myself a new router. Trouble is I no longer know how to setup my NBN voip account anymore. Are you able to provide the settings so my voip line can be active again? My new router is TP-Link Archer VX1800v. Appreciate it.

Aubrey

Hi @laiyuchan, the NBN VoIP feature is embedded in the firmware of our supplied modem. We can look into your account and check your options for the modem replacement. 

Please send in your details via PM.

Thanks,

Aubrey